Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BrytonPick Floss Review


I just received these cool BrytonPick floss picks to review! I don't know about you, but I have this one spot that I am always getting something stuck between my teeth. I've used toothpicks (too big), floss (pain to use after every meal) and little folded up pieces of paper (very unsanitary) to try and get these nefarious little food bits out.


Flossing is such a pain I am always trying to find an easier way to do it. These BrytonPicks are great to carry with you and use after meals when you don't really have access to regular floss. They come with a great little carrying case that will fit in your wallet along side your credit cards.


They do look rather ominous to use. Kinda like a little bitty knife. Not something you normally want to put between your teeth. I left them on the bathroom sink and when hubby got home he asked what these were. I explained to him and he went on his merry way. I opened one and used it. (They sent 2).  A few days later I notice the other one is missing. Looks like hubby is now carrying it in his wallet instead of that ratty, plastic, 5 year old toothpick he's used forever!

BrytonPicks do take a little getting used to, but there are quick video's on their usage here.  The first couple of uses should probably be done in front of a mirror so you can see what you are doing. Once you get the hang of it, they are very easy to use. Keep one in your wallet and you never have to go looking for paper bits again!

 
And they are reusable! Just wipe with a napkin, or rinse with water, pop it back in the case and it's good to go for the next time.

They won't replace regular flosssing, but they are great to carry with you for easy use after meals. And we all know the dentist says we should brush after every meal! They are also 100% USA made. I like to buy USA made products!


 Get a 3 pack trial at the BrytonPick Store for a very reasonable price. Right now they are offering free shipping Once you try them, I think you'll like them!







Disclosure – The product featured in this review was provided to me  free of charge by the manufacturer through the representing PR agency Tomoson.com. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion cream cheese should be in everything! lol A philladelphia roll traditionally has cream cheese as well :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_roll
    Sometimes its salmon, while other times its crab. Thank you for stopping by :)http://memoirs-of-2-wicked-chefs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to leave comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...