Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Grape Vine Birthday Card

Inspired by Sonya at Appel Quilling Garden I have come to love making cards with grape vines!

I made this card for my aunt for her birthday. She loves different kinds of wine and I thought this would be a nice card for her.



By the way... Sonya is giving her Twirled Paper class again at My Creative Classroom. I would highly recommend it! It was an awesome class.

And... don't forget to enter my giveaway for a personalized fleece stadium throw! Enter here: Out of the Box Sampler Giveaways



I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
  Pink Paper Paradise   

And
The Craft Garden

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us at The Craft Garden, this month.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quilling Love it all . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous!! Love it!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a grape card......whoops a GREAT card! Excellent quilling. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty, love the quilling. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 23)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful design and theme really best selection and the information you are displaying here that is really helpful and wonderful ..Thanks a lot for this nice post.

    Buy Embroidered Gifts

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to leave comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...