Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winner of the Take a Quill Pill Challenge #12

Wow, I am so late posting this! In October, Piyu at Take a Quill Pill Blog had her 1st anniversary challenge! I like to enter Piyu's challenges. I am not near as talented as these ladies, but it gives me something to strive for!

For her First anniversary challenge I donated a t-shirt as a prize. To win, the theme was 'Congratulations'.

The chosen winner was Kiddo! This was her entry:




I finally finished the t-shirt and got it off to her a week ago. Who knows how long it will take to get to Romania from the US! Hopefully she will receive it soon!

I included a few other little items in her prize package. I hope she likes it!


Please check out all the other great entries here:

First Anniversary Challenge!








1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, Kathy! All of them got here sound and save. I love the T-shirt and the little surprises were so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to leave comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...