Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Leo's Visit

Happy New Year!!

Well, it is time for Leo to travel to his next destination! I think he had a great visit. The first day he was here I was working on some personalized fleece blankets. He helped me get those ready to ship out. I think he was confused though. He kept trying to get in the box. He thought he was going already too!


So to make him feel more at home I let him try on some bling. He makes a great model.

He helped me make Christmas and Hanukkah cards.
We took a break and went to Fond du Lac to see the lighthouse. This was something I hadn't seen before. It was really pretty but it was also really cold!











He celebrated Hanukkah with us and then learned how to make Eggs Benedict!

All in all I think Leo had a great visit! We will miss him as he travels on to his next destination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to leave comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...