Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome Baby!



Well, my youngest and I finally went to see the new baby! She is so adorable!


Her bedroom is pink and brown with butterflies, so I decided to make a blanket and a few other things for her. This is what we came up with:






Cute pink and brown material that spelled out 'baby'. I wanted to make a fairly good sized receiving type blanket so of course I didn't have enough material to do it in one shot! So I bordered the top and bottom with pink! And on the back I did alternating squares of pink and brown.




Then of course I made a burp rag with her initial in my fav baby font and a paci clip.












And to match the butterflies I found the cutest applique butterfly at Five Star Fonts so I got some onesies and pants and appliqued the butterfly on them with the same material.








Then I decided to do a gift set like this and put it here: KZ Embroidery Gift Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to leave comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...